Re: Video clip (May 25, 2016)
- Tony Penna
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016 4:10 PM
- Kathie Martin
- Frank Robinson
- RE: Video Clip
Hi Kathie -
I received a Town mailer in which Greg Sorensen’s comments were again misrepresented. We are disappointed that the Town would spend taxpayer dollars to send another mailer that is misleading to residents, particularly since I provided you with the video, offered to answer any questions about its content and specifically asked that you contact me to confirm the accuracy of any information the Town would distribute.
As I’ve mentioned to Frank Robinson, Liberty Utilities is committed to working in partnership with the Town of Apple Valley. We believe that collaboration is better than conflict, and we’re willing to do everything possible to ensure residents and businesses get the best drinking water service. Despite this mailer, we will continue to work collaboratively with the Town, our customers and the community.
Tony Penna | Liberty Utilities | Vice President / General Manager
E: [email protected]
21760 Ottawa Road, Apple Valley, CA 92308
Files related to the
14 percent falsehood
- 20160126 Ranchos Acquisition Efforts Transparency Report
- 20160222 The cat is out of the bag!
- 20160225 Gaffe riot
- 20160413 Mailer: New name. Same old game.
- 20160425 Gaffe riot — revisited
- 20160506 E-mail: Video clip (Penna)
- 20160506 Re: Video Clip (Martin)
- 20160223 Liberty Apple Valley rebuttal to TOAV misrepresentation
- 20160525 Re: Video clip (Penna)
- 20160913 Transparency Report
- 20160915 Apple Valley’s water transparency report reveals price tag at $1.5 million
- 20160916 MIA from the ‘Transparency Report’
- 20161004 The company he keeps
- 20161017 An open letter to Bill McDaniel