I have obtained these e-mails through various document production requests. They’re supposedly in the public record, but gaining access to them can sometimes be a challenge.
For some, I have left the original file name for each PDF file as I received it, prefacing it with the earliest date shown in the e-mail thread. Yeah, it’s a mess. Now you can see what we’re up against.
- 20140311 TOAV email: Proposed project
- 20140707 TOAV email: Production totals from the golf course well
- 20141103 TOAV email: Grant opportunity
- 20141203 TOAV email: Randall Andrus
- 20150402 TOAV email: Jupiter Project Water Service
- 20150616 TOAV email: Staff report - water usage plan
- 20150617 TOAV email: Drought documentation
- 20150617 TOAV email: Barb’s comments
- 20150623 TOAV email: Watering turf at Brewster leading up to the 4th
- 20150624 TOAV email: Municipal water utility ratemaking in California
- 20150702 TOAV email: Water, conservation, fines, etc.
- 20150709 TOAV email: Raven letter to the editor
- 20150727 TOAV email: OP-ED response — Raven re history