Transparency — Ethics — Accountable (September 13, 2010)
By Barbara ‘Barb’ Stanton, Candidate for Member, Town Council; Town of Apple Valley
I will represent you with transparent, ethical and accountable government leadership. No more passing the buck!
Transparency + NO MORE BACK ROOM DEALS. BARB STANTON will insist upon open and honest Town Council meetings. Fewer closed door sessions, with clear discussion of the issues.
Ethical Standards + Either you have these standards or you don’t.
BARB STANTON will listen to ALL our citizen’s concerns.
BARB STANTON will work to stop the favored deals for good ’ole boys and their special projects.
Accountability + BARB STANTON has the courage and the character to represent you. She will be a strong advocate for citizens and business and view each issue with clarity and fairness.
A vote for BARBARA
BARB STANTON is a vote for common sense.
The BS Stops Here!
Source: Barb Stanton (found on smartvoter.org)
Files related to the the Town’s “transparency”
- 20100913 Transparency — Ethics — Accountable (Stanton)
- 20150526 TOAV lacks transparency (Lee)
- Transparency is job No. 1
- 20150811 Ranchos Acquisition Efforts Transparency Report
- 20150914 Letter: Transparency or racket? (Harbottle)
- A critical examination of the TOAV’s ‘Transparency Report‘
- TOAV ‘transparency’: One and done, or more to come?
- TOAV’s attempt at transparency is sorely lacking
- Wrong focus
- Comparative transparency
- 20160126 Ranchos Acquisition Efforts Transparency Report
- Comparing transparency
- The future of transparency
- 20160831 Ranchos Acquisition Efforts Transparency Report
- 20160913 Ranchos Acquisition Efforts Transparency Report
- 20160915 Apple Valley’s water transparency report reveals price tag at $1.5 million
- Some ‘transparency’
- Public records request: Transparency reports
- Public records request: Acquisition-related documents
- 20190725 TOAV PRR response 1
- 20190725 TOAV PRR response 2
- 20190726 TOAV PRR extension
- Following up on unanswered public records requests
- The numbers don’t add up
- 20190812 TOAV response to public records request 2019-292: No records related to acquisition expenses
- Public records request 2019-292: Attorney demand letter
- 20190820 TOAV PRR 2019-292: Acknowledgement of demand letter
- 20190830 TOAV partial response to public records request 2019-292
- Transparency, Apple Valley style