Verified petition for writ of mandate to order compliance with California Public Records Act: CIVDS1517800 (December 9, 2015)
Complaint for declaratory relief
Petitioner brings this action to compel La Vonda M-Pearson and the Town of Apple Valley (Respondents) to fully comply with Petitioner’s California Public Records Act request made on August 20, 2015. To date, the Respondents have produced some, but not all of the requested records and have withheld some records without a legal basis to do so. They have also refused to identify the date on which all records will be produced and have produced patently non-responsive records in order to feign compliance.
Files related to the Proposition 218 issue
- Op-ed: Privatization not always the best course (Nassif)
- Proposition 218: No real protection in Apple Valley
- It’s not personal, it’s just business
- Dear Resident
- Water utility oversight
- Request for Public Records: Waste water and Sewer rates (KKBS)
- Town of Apple Valley water company takeover
- Is TOAV being investigated for Proposition 218 violations?
- Where there’s smoke …
- Letter re: Proposition 218 violations (KKBS)
- Town of Apple Valley’s sewer rate increases called illegal by law firm
- What is Proposition 218?
- Verified petition for writ of mandate to order compliance with California Public Records Act: CIVDS1517800 (KKBS)
- Verified petition for writ of mandate and complaint for declaratory relief: CIVDS1604968 (KKBS)
- Lawsuit against Apple Valley alleges Prop 218 violations related to Wastewater Division
- Writ of mandate
- Letter: Of refunds and requests (Bonson)
- Verified petition for writ of mandate; and complaint for injunctive and declaratory relief and refund of illegal fees and charges: CIVDS1725027 (KKBS)
- Order preliminarily approving class action settlement, provisionally certifying settlement class, and directing notice to class: CIVDS1725027 (KKBS)
- Town of Apple Valley likely to settle in trash rate lawsuit